Online Stores Where You Can Shop For Less!!

3/11/2016

Hey guys! Guess What?! It's Friday!!!!!!!! For some of you it's payday. Sometimes I like to spend some of my money on clothes and makeup. I try to budget my spending . Majority of my money go towards food and junk. I got the new Intuit Mint app! Install App! You get to adjust your budget, see what you are spending and helps you save money in the long run. It's just a smarter way of budgeting. It also reminds you when you are over your budget in each category.

 I love it; even through it is Not up to date with your balance. Be aware when you look on the app. I would rate this app a 4 out of 5. My budget for spending money on clothes is 25-50 dollars a month. I can adjust the budget line whenever I want when my paycheck fluctuates. So A long time ago I searched on google for cheap items I can buy and these are some of the websites I purchased some items from.

Moddeals.com

ModDeals Logo - Cheap Clothing, Shoes & Accessories Online Store

Net Crop Top Layered Dress  White

This online store is based in California. I found this online first when I was bored and I wanted to just browse. They have Makeup, accessories, clothes, jewelry and Bags. They also have a Plus size section. This is a white net crop top layered dress. Iv'e had my eye on this outfit for a couple weeks. It's on sale for eight dollars and fifty cents. They now have a site-wide sale. everything is 50% off. That is a great deal. If you sign up now you get an extra 20% off. They have great customer service.

Criss Cross Back Shift Dress Navy

This is another outfit I love. It's a Criss Cross back shift dress in the color Navy. This color is amazing! It's just eight dollars and fifty cents!! They have fashion that is trendy and basic. 

Shop At Miss A!

Shop Miss A

They are known for they're makeup and accessories. They have nail, hair and charms items. I've watched hauls after hauls on You-Tube. They have quality items for less. Everything in they're shop is a dollar. If you live in Canada, Australia and other foreign places it's a $1.40 and more on shipping.  I have ordered hundreds of items. 

Madly Matte Liquid Lipstick - Pinks

This is from Kleancolor. If you go on the actual Kleancolor website these would be four dollars. It's cheaper on the MissA Website. This is amazing! I love a good bargain. People often fear cheap makeup because they think that it's not any good. i hate spending a large amount on makeup. I'll spend more money on somethings like foundation and contour kit. All the the makeup is pigmented. Pigmented mean that the color shows up and it's nice and bright. The website is nice and organized. You can look up the makeup by brand, color and products. I first watched a Miss A haul on Sparkleonforever YouTube page. Watch it and subscribe below! She is a dollar tree and miss A addict. 



2 Piece Colored Stone Faux Septum Ring Set

They also have a accessories. this is my favorite.  They have amazing jewelry. Everything is quality

Quote of the Day: 


Song of the Day:



I hope you have a great weekend! T.G.I.F! What are you going to do this weekend? It's a perfect day to go the beach. If you are up North.I'm sorry it's nt hot enough to go out to the beach. I hope you go check out and love these new places to shop. With much love and thanks for stopping by! OXOXO Kira.






You Might Also Like

0 comments