Day to Night Makeup Looks For Vegas!!

12/16/2016


Hi guys! I want to wish you Happy Friday! Yay!😄 It's finally the weekend. The kids just got out for the Winter Break. It's time for a nice vacation. I always wanted to go to Vegas and go sight seeing. Sometimes you just need to get away and enjoy something new or maybe for a girls night out, bachelorette party or wedding. For whatever reason you are going there for, Vegas is a great place to go. They have some many packages for any budget. Choose from any package that fits your needs on any budget. Book now and you can get from 10 to 45 percent off! Once you get there you have everything unpacked and your are ready to go party you have no idea of any makeup look. One way to top your look is makeup. I have makeup looks for day to night in Vegas. 

bridaljewelryset

I will be using the Urban Decay Smoky palette and  the Carli Bybel palette by Bh Cosmetics for all my makeup looks. You can get these palettes from Ulta. 

Bh Cosmetics $14.99 ( Left) & Urban Decay Smoky 54.99 ( Right) 

statementearrings.
 To start of I use BB Fresh tinted BB cream. I'm in a 120 medium.  I don't like using a lot of makeup because I want to look natural.  I have been blessed with smooth skin. I would hate to look all caked when I am finished. I try to highlight my assets by just using on a few items on my face. On special occasions, then I would add more on my face such as bronzer and highlights. 


Next I use combust from the Naked smoky palette all over my eyes and whiskey in my crease. From the Bh cosmetics palette I use the the mauve shadow on the palette to blend everything in. To make it shine I add High from Smoky palette on my lid. To finish the look I use the lightest highlighter from Bh cosmetics on my cheek bones. This a great look great going to the gorgeous restaurant in the Cosmopolitan Hotel. It's one my favorite places to go in Vegas. It's so stylish, modern and elegant.

The next look is inspired the night club Jewel.  I love they're vibe. Its's futuristic, modern and luxurious. It's best to add a pop of jewel toned colors to make you stand out and compliment the atmosphere! The Urban Decay comes in handy because of all the shimmery shadows.The makeup look reflects the colorful, stylish and modern nature of the nightclub. You would want your makeup to pop with colors. I chose smolder to go on the light because it has a purple undertone. First I use the first shadow in the Bh cosmetics palette all over the lid. I use the dark mauve in the crease and use mauve to blend everything in. I used smolder on the lid on the lid. To add a pop of color I also use high on the ball of the eye. I use and rose colored blush on my cheeks. I use the 2nd highlighter on my cheekbones. From wet'n' wild i used dark wine lipstick on my lips to finish the look. 


These simple looks are easy to do when you are pressed for time. It's quick, achievable and stylish. I personally try not to spend a ton of time putting on makeup unless if I go to a special event. For your next trip to Vegas use these quick makeup looks to look flawless on the strip anytime and anywhere. You would stand out regardless because you all are beautiful! I hope you a good weekend and Merry Christmas. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments