Hey wassup!

12/20/2016



Hey guys! I'm just checking in. I know I have not been blogging lately and I apologize. I have been working two jobs. I'm off now for the Christmas break. I have absolutely nothing to do. So I'm trying to find something productive to do. So I am going to blog about what I have been doing for this past gap between blog posts! Nothing but work. Wow! How interesting! Yup!

Companies coming at me left and right!

As you can tell from a few blog posts are short or mentioning about companies. I don't mind when companies call me but when they tell me what to say and do on my blog posts and not get paid for my time ans resources. The other day I went out the other day and bought a few material for my recent blog. I made a DIY diva ring light! If you want know how to make it comment below or look it up on YouTube. Anyways it took my hard earned money to look decent. I am getting real with you guys. Stand your ground! That's what I learned. Time is money. In my contact me page I make it clear that I don't want any companies to come at me with this free crap. They call it projects, assignment and such. When I am in school, i do assignments and when I am finish I get a grade. I get nothing but good job from them and go out separate ways. NOT RIGHT! I had enough! I put a lot of effort in to my blogs. At least 50 dollars per blog post. One blog post took days to finish and got nothing in return. This is free advertising and I don't like that. I can understand if they featured us on there page so we can get more view to return the favor. BUT NOTHING!😠 I haven't had time to do my own blogs. I am working on one blog post about my favorite hair care products I used this year. Stay tuned for that.

Expect more changes...

If you haven't notice by now I changed my blog completely. It's more minimalistic then before. I added a pops of color here and there. I still love my purple. i still need to fix a few thing but one day it's going to be perfect if only I can get those tabs to line up. ugh.....

I was just speaking my mind but that's what going on in my life. I hope you enjoyed this rant/ update! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments