Skin Products I Use in 2017!

1/11/2017

Happy New Year's Friends! I just came from a nice vacation to Panama City beach! If you want to check it out on Instagram and also you can add me on Snapchat! My username is kiragirl0456!! I had a really fun time with my friend Jhazmin. Before we left we hit the Jacuzzi and relaxed on the beach. What a trip. 

Quick Fix!

Sometimes I get a little lazy at the end of the day and don't feel like taking all my makeup off. I found this at my local store and bought the Simple Micellar Cleansing water. It quickly and effectively takes off your makeup with a blend of multi-vitamins and skin loving ingredients. I am almost out! It lasts you for quite a while. I have been using this for months and I am two-thirds done with the bottle! All you need to apply some to a cotton pad and get to work wiping your face. The only thing I do not like its hard to get rid of everything. For example my mascara. You really need to wipe really hard to get at least majority of the makeup off your eye area. The second one is Clean and Clear facial Morning Bus Scrub.I have been using this products for a few years and I am still in love with it. I have two uses for it. The first one is for to exfoliate my skin. During the Fall and winter time I get dry spots on my face. It gets rid of  the dry spot immediately. The second use is to wake me up in the morning! I don't know why it makes me feel alert and brightens my mood! That's why I love it! 

Deep Clean and Moisturize!

I usually wash my face twice a day. When I want to to feel clean and free, I use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser.It's for all skin types of course! It doesn't over-dry or strip your skin. It moisturizes your skin after. Which is good.It has natural ingredients such as Avocado oil, Almond oil, Apricot Kernal oil,and Vitamin E.  When I went to Dillards, I was looking for something to spend my money on. For Christmas my Grandmother gave me a gift car to Dillards. OF ALL PLACES! BUT I WENT ANYWAYS! I hate going to Dillards. In my opinion. It's for older people. I'm more of a JCPenny's kind of gal. Also they are expensive. I wasn't trying to spend on makeup this month. So I was looking for skin care products. I talked to a representative and she introduced me to Kiehl's skin care products.
First she cleaned my my makeup off by using a Clarasonic facial cleansing brush. She put the ultra facial cleanser on the brush and washed my makeup off. I was completely clean! It hydrated my skin. Usually after I wash my face it feels dry. My face was so soft and smooth. Next she used the toner around my mouth and forehead. She asked my where are my dark spots and my dark spots are on the top of my head and my mouth area. I did notice a different. My skin was glowing!!!

Last but not least she used the Daily Reviving Concentrate. With Rose oil, Ginger Root, Sunflower oil and grapefruit fruit oil, and Acerola Extract. It helps revive your tired, dull skin. It could cost you a pretty penny. It goes to around $42. It is worth it!! If you don't to drop some money on it today. Ask a representative and They will give you a sample which will last you a long time because a little goes a long way. This whole brand it worth your investment. All of there ingredients are good on all skin types.

Every Once in a while it is good to invest some money on good products. I'm the type of person to make sure I am on budget. I usually be the cheapest person on the planet. Slowly I was proven that you get what you pay for. In certain cases it doesn't apply.
I hope you guys are having a happy New Year already. My New year's resolutions are to be better at spending less and do more budgeting. Sometimes I over Spend and I don't have enough for my bills. I learned on trick that helps me save and get all my bill payed in one day. I put all my bill money in my saving and the rest I can just spend on anything. So I have money for ALL my bills. If I need the money I can transfer to my checking account with just two clicks. When I get paid,  I won't over spend my bill money! I wish I would have came up with this a while ago. On payday. Some of my bills have options  on the dates when it comes out of my account. I have some of them are on the same date. So I can easily knock them out. I forget my bills sometimes! I'm human. I even forget when I put it in my new planner!
Another resolution is to stay healthy. I have been doing better about eating fast food. I only eat it once a week. For lunch I have to have  fresh food like Chinese or My usual Panera Bread. I am trying to Post more blog post this year. At least two or three times a week. I have a blog post Idea page in my planner. I have a lot of ideas for you guys.
I want to yo stay Beautiful and stay Blessed this yourself! Stay tuned for Next Thursday! If you want to know when I post Follow me on Facebook. Just Click the Facebook  Button on the side! →



You Might Also Like

0 comments