Cool Hair Color Trends of 2017!

5/29/2017

New year new trends are starting to develop. Some might be trendy for the moment and some are lasting for quite a while. The Unicorn craze is not going away! The 90's trend came and went. Some of the 90's fashion trends are starting to stick. The first hair color trend is warm colors. Everyone is wearing natural colors. I just recently colored my hair honey blonde. I love the color on me. It even out my skin tone and makes me look like I have a tan. I still have some dark brown and light brown highlights in my hair but it not actually Blonde yet. I want my hair to be dirty blonde and have blonde highlights.


Blondes Always Have Fun:



For my curly haired sisters. This color is made for you! The color is gorgeous on you. Way to rock honey blonde! I feel like the blonde highlights make the curls pop and stand out. 

728x90

Unicorn Craze: 

People are more daring and more people are dying there hair with multiple colors. It's some bold and new. Unicorns are adorable and pastels are always in style. Add them together you get a delightful mix of colors. Yasss!💜😜 The Unicorn Hair color! I love it! It is pretty complex with the pastels. I love how it transitions from light pastel color on top to darker colored pastel on the bottom. It's like a reverse ombre effect.


Multiple Colors:



These looks are stunning. I love how all the color is vibrant.  The top right has most variants of the color Purple! The reason why you have multiple colors is to create dimension. You can also see it in the picture on the left has a muliple variant of purple on top and it transitions to a darker color on the bottom to create a stunning look.

Purple Haze: 


Kelly Osbourne Is one of my favorite celebrities. She seems to be a very cool chick to be around. She is daring when comes to her fashion and especially her hair! She has rocked this hair color for the longest. Lilac is one of my favorite colors. Lilac is on the lighter side of Purple. It subtle but bold. I like how her transitions from dark to bright on the bottom. Kelly inspires me to be comfortable in my skin but also to be dauntless when it comes down to hair, fashion, and personality.

Hint Of Red: 



Colorful Spectrum:



A Hint of a Pink Hue:



This Hair color is so bright it almost blonde. 

Hidden Rainbow:



This hair color trend is very colorfully intriguing. I have seen this look in the beginning of this year. I have only seen a select few pull off this look recently. I seen on a few do it differently than the picture above. If you don't want to take on this daring look. There other ways of going about it. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi,

    I have read your article. It was very interesting. Thanks for sharing your article with us. We at Ellees Aberdeen are providing services in haircuts, hair styling, hairdressing,waxing and massage from past many years.You can get the latest and trendy haircuts here, your can colour your hair in whichever way you want and can also get massage services.

    ReplyDelete