Just Tryin' To Keep You Updated....

3/09/2016

Hey guys!  Happy Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! How was your weekend?  Mine was relaxing and it went by too quickly though. A lot has happened to me. In the past month. I know I haven't blogged in a while. I have a few reasons why. I have been sick for a few days. Last two weeks has been rough. I was slowly start to get tired of the same routine.

 On that Tuesday at the end of the day we heard that all the Leon County schools need to be shut down. Yeah! So I have the day off.  So the next day comes  and I'm sooooo........ tired I sleep all day. So through out the day I have slept. I was not hungry or anything. I knew I was sick but later that day I fell to my knees and I was weak and tired. The ambulance rushed me to the hospital where they told me that I had the Flu. I stayed in the hospital for a couple long days. I stayed home for a couple more days and now I am feeling at my up most best. I'm eating more than usual. When I was in the hospital I was not eating at all. Just a reminder to you all. Get your flu shot!!!

What's going on with the Blog?!

Nothing is going on with the blog. I want to thank you guys for stopping by and reading all my blog posts. I have gotten more view on my blog post about different hair colors. For now on I am posting a blog post every three day like that one.  Click Here to access the blog post. I would love if people would comment or share. It will greatly be appreciated. I'm trying to get my blog out there. I'm trying to post stuff every single day. It's really hard to work and blog but I make it work. There are going to be more and more changes. The background is going to change and a few others. 

Here comes spring!! 

Yesterday it was hot! It was only 85 degrees, so I decided to go swimming since I've seen people in their bathing suits already. Well I was bored and I hopped in the car and went to the pool. The water was freezing. I stuck my legs in and it wasn't that bad but I wasn't ready to dip my whole body in the water.  Basically I was sun bathing for a couple hours. It it was very relaxing.   I can't wait til it get very hot all day. I wanna wish everyone a happy spring break. Our spring break is this week. I wish I can join some people but unfortunately I work at a elementary school. When we are out f school, I'm working. I have to work during their spring break as well. It would have been nice to have a week off of work. Oh well. At least I will make money. I hope you have a great week! Stay strong it's almost the weekend!

Quote Of the Day:




Song Of the Day:

You Might Also Like

0 comments