My Morning & Night Routine

7/18/2017



Hello, my gorgeous people! I hope you had weekend is going well. This week has gone by so fast in my perceptive. This heart wave is hitting me really hard. I just want to jump into a pool. I'm very surprised that I haven't gone swimming so far. The summer is almost gone by and school is about to start. This summer has been difficult getting up early in the morning. I am used to waking up late. My routine has dramatically changed. It also is going to change when Fall comes and the student comes back. I notice that I have less time to get ready in the morning so I don't do my makeup or I put on less makeup than usual.

How I start my mornings!

The first thing I do when I open my eyes I always thank the Lord for blessing me for Life and this beautiful day. I just want to show appreciation for another day living on this earth.
I'm not a perfect person I don't do every morning.  I often check youtube and see anything interesting. I'm going, to be honest going on my phone fully wakes me up. It keeps me from nodding off. The channel I watch the most called April & Justin Channel. I love this channel. April is so bright, positive, funny and lovable. She is so relatable and genuine.


Free Shipping On All Orders Above $69 WITH CODE: AFFFS


After I finish watching a few shows and listen to morning chill music while I get ready for work or the day. Around this time I am awake and out of the bed. I am ready to start the day! I grab a quick breakfast snack. I have to make sure I have a balanced breakfast to start my metabolism. So I usually eat toast, fruit, and eggs. I also have sausage wrapped in a pancake. Those are pretty yummy. All I have to do is put it in the microwave and eat.




While I am listening and feeling revived I brush my teeth, wash my face and do my hair. The picture below is the products I use. Hair is the hardest task to do in the morning. I have such thick curly hair that it is a hassle to put in a ponytail or bun. I go through so many scunii's it's unreal!

Click Picture for more info......

On a good day, I wear a little bit of makeup on my face. After all, I'm in a rush so it's not much. I use  The Bh eyeshadow and contour palette. I plenty of elf lipsticks that come in a variety of colors. I also use the Nyx Super Skinny Marker. These are my go to everyday makeup I use on a daily basis.



I finally put on my clothes that I pre-plan at night. For work, I wear a uniform. I have a storage organizer where I plan for the whole week! If it's on the weekend I typically wear jeans and a nice t-shirt. I'm a pretty plain person when it comes down to relaxing on the weekend.

Shop SHEIN for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions

Night-Time Routine 

During the night I make sure I have my outfit for tomorrow. I used a closet organizer to organize my clothes throughout the week. I do this because my closet is pretty narrow and all of my clothes are hard to reach. It takes me a while to get my clothes. I am already in a rush in the morning so I don't have time to squeeze into a narrow closet while  I am in a rush. 
I shower and put on my Pj's! I love to wear a T-shirt and shorts because I get hot easily. I make sure all my makeup is off my face so I wash my face with the same products above. I take medicine. If you want to know why I take meds to click this link below. 
Last but not least  I chill and watch tv and sleep. Yes ! I love that part. Everyone loves sleeping. It's the best part of the day for me.  
Sleep is the most important!I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments