My Cute Thoughts + Au Rate New York Collection Launch!

8/14/2017



It's finally here! I hope everyone having a good week so far. Today Aurate is launching their new Collection.   Below you can have an exclusive look at their new Summer Collection which includes the Cuff earrings, Diamond Bezels, long, short gold Bar Necklaces and more.  This company makes quality jewelry right here in the America. They are based in New York and hand made with care and with heart.
Even the smallest of pieces, like a pair of earrings are made with you in mind. AUrate also gives back to the community by donating to the underprivileged school system with every pair of ear rings sold. I think that is amazing that local business gives back to the community. AUrate creates quality jewelry that is made in conflict -free regions.If you want to know more information and see what else they have to offer, click the link below to check them out! 



Some of  Summer Collection




On models:


Outfit and Jewelry Pairing

Dress and heels from ModCloth. Click picture to purchase Outfit. 
This dress is gorgeous. I love this unique color.  I paired this Green High- Neck Pleated dress with the short gold bar and tan heels. I feel like it can go with any outfit. You can wear this going to a  social outing with friends, church, wedding or any event and look breath-taking with this simple style. 





This look is paired with a diamond Bezel necklace, diamond bracelet, and a pink blush purse. The Diamond matches the silver shoes. I admire the Diamond bezel necklace, it flatters the delicate tulle skirt. This one is my personal favorite. 



I paired this blush top and jeans with the gold Cuff earrings, Diamond Bezel ring, pearl bracelet and a brown purse designed by Kade Spade. Kade Spade is one of my favorite brands to buy from. This attire is great for everyday wear. I would wear this to work, or going out and around town. It looks comfortable with the jeans. Jeans you can dress them up or down for any time of the day.

This style is great for the summer. I paired this outfit with the long gold bar. You can also go with the bronze bar as well. It compliments the tropical shorts and the tan shoes. I love the model's pose. When I'm posing for pictures I make the same pose. It's cute, simple and fun.


There are many ways to can dress up and down with jewelry. AUrate has the most alluring pieces of jewelry.  I love this new summer collection.This is not the only collection Yes! There are more. You can click the link called " Check them out" to buy more pieces. Each piece of jewelry is made with expertise and care that you will not be disappointed. Don't forget that when you purchase a pair of earrings they will give back to the community. It's always good to give back and you will feel good knowing that your purchase will go toward something good. I hope you have a great rest of the week. Stay tuned for more fashion blog posts. I love Inspiring my friends that I post great quotes for you to get through this week. Just follow me on Facebook!   




You Might Also Like

0 comments