My Cute Thoughts of Today!

8/04/2015

Hey friends!  The week is almost over. Well not really. I am ready for this weekend. I just get to ready to go on vacation. This rain has been annoying. It's been raining and flooding everyday. It rains so hard that I have to put on my emergency lights to prevent someone from crashing. After all that the sun comes out like it never rained in the first place. I had to take someone to the airport today and they delay the flight. I finally got home around 3:30 pm. I love the rain but if I have regular clothes on, I would hate to get wet. I know weird.
 Today was overall weird/funny at the same time. I was working and one of my clients pointed out that someone had a license plate saying " DeezNuts" We laughed so hard.
My second client pointed out a few kids hanging out of a window in the front and back seat while the truck was driving on the road. My Last client said that he had to get out of a Moving Uber car because the driver was making him uncomfortable and he also did not know where he was going. He was taking him to a strange place. I had to pick him up at the middle of the highway. I usually put my signature on the bottom but I wanted to add more.  I am now going to put Inspirational quotes before or at the end of my blog posts. Well I am going to eat some tacos with a friend. This week s kinda wrapping up. Trying to make as much money before the 10th of August. Ughh... I don't know why I said that. It's how I feel at this very moment.

I love this quote. I do find joy in the rain. I feel like the rain makes things grow. It rejuvenates my spirit. It's very calming to hear the thunder and rain pound on the roof. Rainy days symbolizes renewal. the rainbow comes out from the clouds and it makes me feel so cheerful. This my thoughts on this quotes. I thought it fit with today's situation. I hope you have a great day. Wherever you are stay cool!



You Might Also Like

0 comments