Ubering around Town

8/03/2015

Hey friends! How was your weekend. It was very hot this weekend. I had to go swimming to cool my self down. Other ways I cool myself down is to eat sorbet. Usually make sorbet but in this case I went ahead and bought some at the local grocery store. I know my  blogging habits are lacking. I have been working, going to class and doing errands. I just started with Uber last week. Uber is a ride sharing transportation company.  If you need a quick, cheap and friendly ride; get the application on your phone. Fill out your information and you will be ready to ride all over town. I will have the link below. I only work from 12 to 7 pm. If I'm going to class I would work after. The pay sucks if you are in a small town. I live in Tallahassee. It's at a moderate pace. It usually get calls every 15-20 minutes. It's not a good way to make a lot of money. It's a good way to supplement income. Typically each ride is about 5 to 10 dollars if you go in the downtown area. Its nice. I'm working my way to my camera. Next week is going to be the best and worst week.  my brother and my friend has the same birthday, so we are going to celebrate them both. I have to go shopping for the both of them.
Its really hard to shop for my brother because he wants specific things. I hope you have a good week like I will. By the way; you you click the link below, if you want to drive with Uber. Sign up as a driver you and I get $100! Click Me!! Riders Click Me!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments