How To Dress a Short and Skinny Girl.

1/06/2016

I know I haven't post anything in a while. For a couple days I have been working and researching topics for my blog. I sought out information at different shops and stores  on how to dress skinny &  short girls . Majority of people are curvy and loving it! Thus I will do a another blog section about how to dress a a curvy girl. I myself is a skinny  girl due to my hyperthyroidism. I am also short. I am exactly five feet and zero inches. I have been struggling with the  acceptance from others who are having daily struggles of being curvy or plus size. I have been told to eat a hamburger, or ask how much do you weight. It has made me ashamed of who I am. Every time I wear clothes I don't feel my best because it doesn't flatter my shape. I am not a stick, I do have  Same curves but not much. So I am doing this project to show my self and others who are going through this a boost of confidence. I love fashion and shopping . I love to look at the latest fashion and dress my own way that is comfortable. My usual go to is jeans and a nice shirt. I was born in the 90's and I always like the bell bottoms. They are making a comeback. Skinny jeans are not flattering on all shapes. I'm short and skinny jeans makes me look skinnier.
 Stick to boyfriend, boot cut and bell bottoms jean and it tends to flatter your shape.The reason I separate the the two because being tall, you can get away with skinny jeans but shorter people can't. The picture below is a the best way to flatter your shape and be comfortable. I can't tell you what to wear but it you you really want to wear skinny jean you you are short make sure its not too tight fitting. You shouldn't wear tight fitting jeans anyway it not good for you crotch area and organs.


Shirts also have to be loose fitting. It accentuates you figure and flatters your figure. Then you will feel confident and comfortable. You are awesome! Show off your beautiful body! This Fall over sized sweater are in style and forever will be. I love them to death. They are some comfy. It makes me feel cute as well. I always think my alter ego is like Ariana Grande. She has that cute and sexy personality. 


This Fall it's all about layering. You don't want to add too much layers. You just want to be balanced and add dimension to your body. You also have t be careful. It doesn't make any sense and it throws off you whole look. It also makes you look clunky.  The two picture below are examples of layering. The picture below on the right is another kind of layering; adding the jacket on her hips accentuates her hips and bring out her curves. It makes her appear lagers and have a  well-rounded figure. She looks like a edgy diva. They both are casual. 



It was really hard for me to wear dresses because I couldn't find any my size and that flatters my shape. Like I said I'm not a stick but I do have curves. Jeans, shirts and skirts are the easiest part for me to talk about. So I am going to see it for myself. I'm going to interview and try on dresses that flatter my shape. I am going to Wet Seal, H&M and Forever 21. Those are my favorite store to go shopping.



There are a lot of dresses out there to choose from. One of my favorites are the hi-lo dress and sleeveless chiffon dresses.





You Might Also Like

0 comments