YAY! For Getting Organized!

6/24/2015

Hi guys. It's HUMP DAY! I hope you all are doing very well. My first day of class was amazing. i have some very good teachers. My last class, my teacher was steady on trying not to let us goo a little early. She kept solving equations for us. She keep rambling on and on. After class I went to the bookstore to get my books to find a cheaper and cute organizer. To get me caught up in my classes. It's a different brand called BAN.DO. They had the one i wanted but this one fit me and my personality; especially how I'm going to be during this semester. The inside was very colorful and has very nice compliments. It motivates you every month. this months says you have a bright future. Sorry for the messy look i got going on. I'm in my chill mode. First day no homework until the 30th of June.
I cant wait until the 4th of July. I found this new app called " Kitchen Stories" Its is amazing. It teaches you everything  about cooking. I had this app for about a week and I'm learning a lot. It posts new recipes every single week, Sometimes I want to cook something new but don't have any idea what to cook. It looks amazing. You can create a shopping list with the recipe  the you want to cook. Currently i'm looking at the sims lot on the www.thesimsresource.com. I love that site. Every time I go on the site  I end up oooohh & Ahhhh... every single time. They are so breath-taking. I am weird sims addict. I'm probably about to go the store but i have no idea what am i about to cook. I'm still looking at the app. but i cant find any good recipes. My family is very pick so usually have to pick things out. I had an idea of cooking steak.  YUM! and some salad with some veggies and potatoes. Well I had a very busy day as it says on my new organizer. I hope you have a good and productive day. OXOXO Kira

You Might Also Like

1 comments