Happy Friday! My Friends!

6/26/2015

YAY! Happy Friday. My blog is not going to be very long because I'm to enjoy my time relaxing and playing The Sims 4, I hope you have a good weekend. As you noticed I updated my blog. It's a new, sleek & simple. My other one had a pink background. As you know i hate pink. But I like it lilac or purple. I know weird! today was sad. The weather looked bright and cheerful and it kinda boost my spirits. I had to go to school and i finally found a park and I put my car in park. Thunder! Not even five second and it started to rain really hard. I thought it wasn't going to rain all day so I left my umbrella at home. I always keep positive whether the sky is dark. I'm a happy kind of person. Whether it's raining or any other weather. Stay positive you guys!    
                                                     XOXO Kira

You Might Also Like

0 comments