2019 vs. 2020 Goals

1/03/2020

      Hello, everyone! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas holiday! I enjoyed my time with my friends and family. I am so grateful to have people in my life that motivate, love, and care for me. WOW! This year has flown right passed me. I remember I was writing the last blog post about all my goals for 2019. I wonder how much has changed. I'm going to tell you now. Not much has changed but let's be honest I put so much effort into fulfilling these goals. So I am going to compare and give you guys an update on my 2019 goals. I will also post my new goals for 2020. I am going to keep the same categories as last year.

So my goal for 2019 was to find another job in a different career path. I have gotten calls for jobs but my heart has been telling me that they are not good for me I also had some let downs where I almost have gotten hired but they wouldn't follow threw with the hiring process. To this day I pray and fill out more applications for different jobs in a different career path. I am grateful that I already have a job. I may get discouraged sometimes But I will never give up. When you continue to find hope and always be thankful. So in my job search, I was asking what am I doing wrong and what can I improve on. So the first thing we thought of is to improve my resume. My boyfriend helped me improve my resume and through that, it has given me more hope and more confidence that I can get a new job for the new year!
 I also want to expand my slime shop! Having your own business is very challenging. Every day I put my heart into what im doing. Everything I do is made with love! New restock is coming soon!





My personal goal for 2019 was to care for others more and spread more love and kindness. I still to this day try to spread love and kindness. One way of doing that is at work and with my love ones. It's easier with the people you know but it more difficult with strangers. So that is my goal for 2020. Is to show love, kindness, and compassion towards others around me more In 2020. I want to be more patient in certain situations. I am to a certain degree but it fades. Another goal I had in 2019 was to learn more skills and take classes. Like last year I wanted to take cooking classes. I couldn't afford it at the time. So bought cookbooks and tried new recipes and new cooking techniques. I have noticed that I smell and taste everything throughout cooking a meal. I have made a few mistakes but I work through them. My new goal for this year is to learn to bake and learn new recipes. I also want to try new foods. For my hobbies(sewing, jewelry, and DIY) I want to continue honing in on those skills also for the new year.
Now I recently moved and another goal I have to have a clean environment so I  can a  clean state of mind. I know you heard the saying a clean house makes you feel better on the inside and in your mind. I agree it makes me feel like I have accomplished something and I also want to stay organized in anything I do. For work, home, life, bills and etc. To get the year started I started cleaning the house and I organized my closet. Well needed by the way. 

 Last year I wanted to gain weight and keep myself healthy and exercise. I want to continue this goal this year. To continue my personal, I want to care for myself more. Like relaxing more, facial masks, soothing baths. getting my hair and nails done. Spreading love and care gets a little exhausting sometimes and sometimes I get a little worn down and stop caring for myself. An example I don't wash my hair or put on nice clothes or do my makeup. Have you heard the saying love and care for yourself before others? You have to do that so you can better care and love others. I have but I don't put that to practice sometimes and I often forget.  So I want to balance that this year. I want to exercise more . Since I moved to a different location there is not a good place to walk. I usually like to jog or take a stroll through a neighborhood and take in the scenery while listening to music. The place where I am at its a lot going on. Busy streets and cars whizzing by. It wouldn't be a nice soothing walk. but I can drive somewhere to talk a nice walk. In town, we have a relaxing place called Lake Ella. I love it when I and my boyfriend would take walks around the lake.
 Last year I wanted to spend more time with God and have a better relationship with him. I try and other way I always spend time with him by worship and praise. I sing gospel songs while in the car. It lifts my spirits and I'm also worshiping him at the same time. I find it relaxing. I understand its hard to take time in our daily lives. No one is perfect but I try to implant taking time out the best I can in my day. I still try to inspire others but I want to do better this year and have scriptures on my blog and put it where ever I go to inspire and lead people to Christ. Last year I had a lot of concerns and things I needed to go through and I left all my concerns behind and I thank him for everything I have. I have gotten better at being grateful for all the things he has done for me. The year I want to rely on him more for a new job. All in all, I am glad I made it to another year!
I want to wish everyone a prosperous and joyful start to the new year. I want each and one of you to stay blessed and stay beautiful inside and out! 
Love MCT

You Might Also Like

0 comments