A Very Interesting Day!

7/01/2015

Happy Hump Day! My friends! The 4th of July is coming up. My town usually throw a fireworks party at our local park. It is very lovely and magical. I love fireworks. I always look forward to grabbing my picnic basket and walking to the park and and listening to music and looking at the fireworks. I can see it from my house but it's something about walking to a park on a hot summer's day and relaxing and hanging out with friend at the park. School is closed on this Friday. YAY!! Not really I have to study for a test and do homework. I try to do things ahead of time so I can relax later. It's good to do things ahead and relax later because you get to stress less. As you know this Is my last semester and I'm ready to start my career. First thing first is to look for a better job. On my job journey I found a job I can do temporarily on Craigslist.
I need something that has benefits. Craigslist have some legit jobs but they were not the jobs that fit my schedule. I found one, so I sent them my resume. I got a email about 2 days later saying put your number, address and other information. I was thinking, " OK? If they would have looked at my resume me they would have gotten all of the information." They didn't give me any information about the job.I got the check today in the mail. I thought it was a small sample. I opened it up and i had a mini heart attack. I'm a college student. I don't make a lot of money. I was thinking I could buy some stuff, pay bills and other stuff. I showed to my mom and she said to shred it. I shredded the check. I almost shed a tear. I wanted to hold on to it for a few more seconds. I knew it was a fake but i finally realized  I probably make more than that in the future. Guys don't make the same mistake I did. I knew it was something wrong but I still feel for it. I hope you have a great rest of the day! XOXO Kira

Below is the E-mail they sent me:

* Message on the bottom*

Glo Enterprise gloprise168@gmail.com





Hello,
Thank you for applying for the job posted on craigslist, unfortunately the position has already been filled, but there's another position to be filled if you will be interested. The open position we have at the moment is a Personal Assistant Position. Global Group Enterprise is a consulting firm, at the forefront of knowledge building on three cutting-edge topics: Open Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Co-working.

Compensation starts with $18 per hour.

Training: There will be a two (2) weeks training, which will be conducted through an online class. The training will take you through what your job duties will entail plus benefits with working for Global Group Enterprise.

If you are interested in picking up the position as a Personal Assistant , we will need you to go ahead and fill the necessary information below;

Full Name:
Address (current and valid):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:

Once these details have been filled out, we will go ahead and submit your application to pick up the position and wait for corporate to approve it. (The approval is usually within 24 hours).

We look forward to working with you.

Thank you,
Brett Miller
HR Manager
Global Group Enterprise

Glo Enterprise




Hello,
This is to inform you that the check payment was mailed out and will be delivered to your address today or tomorrow.

Below are the Details of the Check Sent:
Amount Issued - $1270
USPS Tracking Number - 9405501699320051759196

Once you get the check payment, go ahead and deposit it into your checking account and wait for it to clear within 24-48 hours. The funds will cover the cost for the purchase of your home office materials that will be delivered to you prior to your two (2) weeks training. To pay for the materials, you are to send the sum of $1160 via Western Union Money Transfer to the Store Accountant for the payment and shipping of the Office Equipment. Below are the details you require to wire the money via Western Union Money Transfer to the Store Accountant:

Name: Yevette Rossell
Address: 209 Cloverdale Rd
City: Oreland
State: PA
Zip code: 19075

Once you have wire the money through Western Union, below are the details which you will need to provide back to me:
1. 10 Digit MTCN Number-
2. Amount Sent-
3. Senders Name and Address-

You will also need to provide the Store Accountant, Mrs Rossell with a copy of the above details, here is there e-mail to e-mail a copy of the details: learningexpressdeliverycourier@googlemail.com, I will also want you to deduct extra $30 for your transportation /running this errand.

When sending the money through Western Union, Western Union will charge a certain amount to get the money wired to Mrs Rossell, Do deduct it from the remaining funds. 
Expenditure Breakdown:
Payment for Office Tools and Equipment- $1160
Western Union Charges - $60-$80
Transportation - $30

As soon as all this have been taking care of, we will go ahead and put in the order for you and have your home office materials delivered to you. I will also provide you with a FedEx tracking number so that you can keep track of the office materials.

Below are the office materials that would be delivered to you;

1. Apple MacBook pro
2. 3 in 1 HP printer
3. Head phone set (+mic)
4. Office chair
5. Office table
6. Binders, Folders
7. Office papers
8. Pen and pencils
9. Office phone
10. Wireless internet broadband connection
  

Kira Barnes kiragirl0456@gmail.com





I am going to decline the job i am going to send it back. I didnt want the check. 

Glo Enterprise





Don't worry about sending it back, I already void the check.

Kira Barnes kiragirl0456@gmail.com



You can't void the check because it's fake.
 Nobody show ask someone to transfer money through they're own account. 
It's Wrong! It's not a professional setting and that's why I declined. 
I asked two simple question and you all did not answer. 
You all can't keep scamming people like that.
 I could have gone to jail because of your actions. 
You can't steal steal money from people who don't have money. 
You can't just keep taking people's hard own money. If's money you need get a job. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments