Review: Revolution Unicorn Unite Palette

6/19/2017





Unicorns Unite!

Hey, guys! It's Makeup Monday! I hope you had a wonderful Father's day. What did you do on Father's day! I took my dad out to eat and we had a good time visiting all the fathers in our family. I love spending time with my dad. Even if we were just taking a calming ride in his new car. I still had fun. I also went to Ulta to get some eyeliner. I keep running out. They dry up on me every time. I end up getting the Nyx Skinny liner based on the worker who recommended it. Based on her recommendation  I am glad I got it, I actually like it. I also tried to look for my eye masks but my store always seems to run out. So I saw the Revolution Makeup Line. I always pass by it every time I go to Ulta. I saw three palettes. There were the mermaid and two other unicorn palettes. So I got Unicorns Unite palette. Everyone LOVES UNICORNS! I saw the colors and of course, I picked it up and bought it. All high hopes. I wish I had a way to test before I bought it. It was only ten bucks so it would be the big of a waste.



©Photo from mugeek.vidalondon.

728x90



Quick Review

Pros: Beautiful colors for a low price.  I would Prefer lighter colors like the Tarte  Make believe in yourself" palette. Luckily for them, I love purple. They have three shades of purple. At first, I thought it was the same in a certain lighting. I love the color payoff. I love that they have matte and shimmery colors.

Con: I need a brush, not a sponge brush! After I put a base and the shimmery eyeshadow on I had so much fallout under my eye. It was so hard to wipe it off my face. I would advise you to put on eye shadow first before doing anything else. I used makeup remover. While I was putting on eye shadow it took me a couple swipes with a few of the lighter colors. You can use a brush! I use my finger which is the best tool. Last but not least. It's a little powdery for my taste.

Would I recommend it? Yes sorta. It's only ten bucks but the payoff is good. Next, I want to try the Mermaid palette and the unicorn highlighter.

Stay tuned to for Trendy Tuesday!
Stay Gorgeous! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments