Five Cute outfits for date night!

12/07/2022





Hey Guys! I know I haven't posted in years Life kind of  gets the best of you! But I will be posting more often. Blogging is my journal but it's public. I find it to be soothing. Just jotting down all my thoughts and ideas.  I try to be as honest as possible. To be honest I found it hard to talk about certain topics and I wanted to have more content with me in them, so here we are now! I am working with my step-daughter Chessa.  We went through my closet to look for some cute outfits for date night. I have plenty because my boyfriend of 6 years goes on a romantic date every Friday. So This is how I came up with the topic. It's personal and about FASHION! YAY!
I create a mood board to show the aesthetics of the outfits I have for you. 


The first outfit on the left is a soft white blouse with a knot paired with thigh slit pants that has a beautiful floral pattern. I love the high slit  pants. Make me feel free and confident. Of course it would be best to wear during the summer or Spring time. You can find one with a tropical print on SHEIN.
The outfit in the middle is a sheer knotted  floral blouse with  black high-waisted corduroy pants. You don't see it in the picture but the best part for me is the the pants that are flared. Love! It reminds me of a past ( The 2000's) were all we would wear flare pants and it would drag through the mud and grass and we thought we were  cool! Last but not least  is a simple but cute outfit for coffee date. I have on a white shirt  with a jean jacket (with a hoodie!) paired with black and white plaid  pants. I did a review of all my SHEIN haul on Instagram if you want to go watch click this LINK.




We are back with the  floral high slit pants this time it is paired with  white off- the- shoulder blouse. Chessa is wearing the same off the shoulder top but it is worn with a high waist leopard print trousers to add a sassy touch to something so soft like the blouse. The Last  outfit on the right is a black and white striped combo outfit you buy on Shein. It's bold  just like a leopard print trousers. Plus the shirt is cropped in the cutest way. The combo is good to wear on a date out and about downtown. 




I have out some outfits ready to buy off of SHEIN! If you love bold prints and combo outfits like I do. the dress on the middle right is for you. I love the floral design. SHEIN has different bold designs for you. Keeping it simple this white dress with slit is so lovely. Its in my cart right now. I am in love with it. I would wear it to date night dressed down and it soo classy. In the photo she has a simple hoop earrings and gold necklace. The top left outfit is perfect to the inter time. A sweater gold buttons on the sleeve. It takes something so plain and elevate it a bit. It is paired with a deep burgundy leather skirt.
 


I to post more on fashion and I will. I also want to update my blog. For example my Bio is old! I'm 31 but it says Im 27. Time past and I have gotten older. Basically make things look nicer. I missed blogging, it was hard work. I just want my hard work to pay off. I just got to do for me. Christmas i finally on the way! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday break. I have done all my shopping, wrapping and errands. Its time to rest. I wish nothing but joy, peace and happiness for you this holiday season!! Love you my cuties!






You Might Also Like

0 comments