IL Makiage Foundation Review * Video*

12/27/2019

Helloo Everyone! Just two days after Christmas already! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday! I recently was going through my photos a fell upon my videos that I was going to upload but me being busy and a natural procrastinator I naturally forgot about it. So now I am going to be honest and upload a two-part video reviewing and try-on of this company called IL Makiage. I was on Instagram and I got hit with this ad of people trying this foundation and it was calling me. The company advertised a trial for free. I forgot about shipping but anyways, I proceeded to checkout. Three or four days I got the package in the mail. You can watch the video to find out what I think. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Just remember I recorded this a while ago during the 4th of July but I hope you enjoy it! If you want to check it out and so a survey jut click on the link below.   CHECK IT OUT HERE!!




PART ONE:
















You Might Also Like

0 comments