Natural Curly Hairstyles

3/28/2016

I wanna wish every a Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a good weekend. It rained here in Florida for a straight week. That's too long. I need some sunshine.  It supposed to rain all next week too. It's so depressing when it rains for a long period of time. Every day I wake looking a mess with my hair all over the place and I can never seem to find a hairstyle I can do.

My routine is wetting my hair so it can be more manageable. I brush it into the normal hairstyle. A bun. that's about it. i have no other hairstyles i can do. I love doing my hair but sometimes I'm not good at doing. My hair is very big and fluffy. It's a little weird looking. I try my best to make it more curly but it always seems to do it's own thing. I often find it really frustrating to style my hair. So I have some easy hairstyles to inspire me and you all to try some new and easy hairstyles. If you have any hairstyle suggestion that really helps.

Updo Hairstyles

I found this Beautiful young lady on Pintrest. She has easy looking picture tutorials. This one is where she has two twists that goes all the way up the side of her head. She makes me wish my hair was longer. It looks pretty on her. These two hairstyle are so easy, I'm confident that I can do them and hopefully it would look good on me. I've tried many other different hairstyle and sometimes that don't look good on me. For example the top knot. It just makes me look weird.




These are the cutest hairstyles I have ever seen. You can always braid your hair on the side and let the rest hang down. That will be a cute prom hairstyle. 


The is a half top knot. This really cute but I don't think I will be trying this one. I love it on her but on me it will be weird like I said before. You never know. Just try it out! Maybe I'll give it a try again.


 This one it really cute. It reminds of the power puff girls hairstyle for bubbles. I love it I tried this hairstyle and it looks good on anyone. I haven't seen a lot people rocking this hairstyle though in public.


You can do a regular bun! I do this on a regular basis. This is a staple for me. It's fast and easy. I really have to wet my hair to get that bun to be perfect. I would have pieces of hair sticking out.No problem just stick a few bobby pins in and it will be perfect. 


This hairstyle is gorgeous. This can be formal and a informal hair do. Some people say that the messy hair bun is the hardest thing to master. I would say the same thing for this hairstyle. You just have to the bun just right. remember I'm not a professional hairstylist.


I love this style. If you are not good at braiding your own hair like me, you can do twists the same way. It will look cute .


I will post more curly hairstyles when I find more. I hope I inspired you to try out some new hairstyle! I know I am. Preview: I will post a haul about the stuff  I bought on shopmissa.com ! So stay tuned in for that! I hope you have a great week and stay strong guys it's just Monday!


Quote of the day: 

Cute G.I.Fs!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great to have this type of blogpost, I was looking for this type of information from the past week and now i have got the points what i want from this post and hope so it can help other too. Thank You!


    hair treatment sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have this type of blogpost, I was looking for this type of information from the past week and now i have got the points what i want from this post and hope so it can help other too. Thank You!

    hair treatment sydney

    ReplyDelete