Changes are Coming {Pt. 2}

9/10/2015


Hey Guys! It Thursday and it throwback Thursday! As you all know that there as been some changes and a lack of blogging. Sorry. Just has been in this this mood of not wanting to blog. It was also because I was very busy. I have gotten another job. So now I have two obs and about to tackle another obstacle. SCHOOL! I have one more class. I will be done in the spring and go to Flagler in the Fall. So now I have a day off, I decided to blog as much as I can. I don't like how some bloggers just stop blogging for a while and you can notice. I at least give you new music daily. and some of my old videos. I am also changing my blog. I don't like those customized blogs where you download online. They are cute but the bad thing is that I don't get to customize it myself. So now I am redoing my blog by scratch, I rather do I the hard way. So I changed it to simple template and changed my header, background and social sidebar. I want to to change the title sidebar. I don't know how to do it. I need a little help. If you can help me, feel free to comment down below. It would really help me a lot.


The Weekend:

I told my friend I needed a better job other than Uber. I like my job but I don't see myself working long. It's quick money but I want something a little stable. I have plans of moving to a new place. So I'm saving as much as I can in a year. The demand as been out of control and it has been taking up most of my time. Last Saturday, FSU had a game that day. So I decided to work towards my new phone and new camera. I was working all day. from 2 pm to 9 pm. I picked up my last person and i heard a loud pop and I ignored it until i head something flopping around. I stop immediately and looked around and I had a flat tire. I told the people in the car riding with me that I can't take them to there destination. They just have to call another Uber. I felt sooo bad for telling them to get out. I was soo mad. I looked at the tire more  and I found glass stuck in the tire and it slashed the tire deeply. I was all the way across town. I called my dad and he came to Chic-fil-a. I couldn't call him from my phone. It keep dying  on me even on the charger. I was getting angry and frustrated. I had to call inside. My dad cam and fixed the tire and I went home. It was only temporary. I had to get a whole new tire at the Kia dealership. I have a Kia Rio. I had to pay out of pocket because people are not civilized to go and take they're trash to the trash can. This was my entire weekend.  

Hopefully I will have time to blog everyday like I should. Blogging helps keeps me calm. I have you all have a great rest of the week.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments