A Very Rainy Day!

9/12/2015

Hi Guys! I hope you are having a great weekend. This weekend I had to work at the FSU game working  for Uber. It was raining like cats and dogs. I looked on the weather channel and it says it was going to rain all day. 100 percent. It only rained from 12 to 1 pm and the rest of the day was kinda cloudy. Somehow I got the job done. I didn't get as much money as last time. Last Time I made around  200 dollars, it was 100 dollars. Hopefully I get to make it up tomorrow. I bought some skittles and starbursts for the people who rode with me. They ate the who bag and I was also snacking on them all day. It was a lot of drama today. A girl just start crying and crying. Her girlfriends for trying to calm her done but she kept crying. She was very worried about her boyfriend leaving the club. We were stuck in bumper to bumper  and I couldn't do anything. I felt so helpless. I end up taking a short cut and we avoided the traffic. That basically sums up my whole day.


My Cute Thoughts:

I posted a picture for this blog. I love it so much. Have you ever had that longing too go out in the rain and dance in random puddles? I have never done it before because people would look at me crazy. I love that picture. It reminds me of just the felling of letting things go. Forget  everything and live in the moment. Everything will work out. I found some cute facts about everything. I found one I really liked. "The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We’re all made of star dust." Click here! for the link for the website. It really makes you feel lucky to be alive. 

Don't forget to donate. I will try to do more cute buttons. I'm working on some templates. YAY! Everything will be under the blogger Freebies tab on top. I love giving away buttons and blogger sparkle. New I'm going to do social icons for the sidebar. I am having a real hard time on how to put them in the easy way. Also don't forget to donate and support my blog. I will greatly appreciate it. It will help to make better blogger sparkle. Also more fun material on my site. Enjoy my blogger buttons! I'm up late blogging but it really relaxes my soul. I have some music playing in the background.Just nodding my head and writing away. Have a great weekend Guys! XOXO Kira



You Might Also Like

0 comments